We know that contemporary workforce management means not only getting the job done, but getting it done safely and without harm to the environment.
At Visionstream, we are dedicated to the health and safety of our employees, contractors, suppliers, clients and the communities in which we work.
Visionstream has an integrated Safety, Health, Environment and Quality (SHEQ) management system which meets the requirements of:
- Australian Commonwealth Work Health & Safety Act 2011
- Australian Office of the Federal Safety Commissioner
- New Zealand Health and Safety at Work Act (2015)
- AS/NZS 4801:2001 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
- ISO 14001:2004 Environment Management Systems
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Systems.
Our SHEQ management systems are externally accredited and our safety conscious culture encourages innovation in the field to further eliminate or minimise risks associated with our work.
View our safety policy here.
- High Commendation Comcare Work Health and Safety Awards 2014: Solution to an identified workplace health and safety hazard.
- Commendation Comcare Work Health and Safety Awards 2012: Best Individual Contribution to Health and Safety.
- High commendation SRCC Safety Awards 2011: Best Solution to an identified workplace health and safety issue.
- High commendation Safe Work Australia Awards 2011: Best Workplace Health and Safety Management System.
- Best Workplace Health and Safety Management System 2010: Rehabilitation and Compensation Commission.