Visionstream has been working in New Zealand since 2009 and over that time we’ve built a strong reputation and a proud team of dedicated, skilled and safety conscious owner operators.
Since then, we’ve grown our business to include building the new ultra-fast broadband network in the area, and installing fibre services to Auckland homes and businesses.
…And we’re expanding
North Island NZ
South Island NZ
There’s opportunity here if you’re looking! We need more people than ever before.
The types of positions Visionstream are hiring include:
- Field based Owner Operators
- Customer Service and Dispatch Operators
- Technical Support and Trainers
To be successful in our business, you will have:
- People skills that will ensure the customers you interact with are confident in your ability to do the job and are satisfied with the results
- A can do-attitude and a positive work ethic, including being reliable and dependable
- High ethics to deliver an exceptional customer service experience
- Pride in your professional appearance
- Commitment to delivering quality work every time
Click here to apply now
Our NZ operations focus on delivering telecommunications services for New Zealanders on behalf of infrastructure operator, Chorus.
We vigorously protect the safety and wellbeing of our people. We actively participate to improve safety for all who operate in the communities and industries we work in by implementing strict controls to mitigate the risks.
It’s an exciting time to join or work for our company and make the most of new opportunities.